View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 11:02 AM   #30 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volk Z View Post
There's nothing wrong with a two tone but the accent color should be complimentary to the main body color. The white 2014 Nismo is the only one that looks decent.
They should have done flat black for an accent off the Mag black BUT not do that much of the side skirt only the very bottom.
The pin stripe looks decent on the mirror but the front and rear do not enhance the look at all.

As for the cars you listed- R8 doesn't have a two tone, the Ford GT is an american car, and american muscle cars since the 50s-60s always used stripes etc so its common and accepted for that market. I didn't hear anyone say anything about the Nismos big wing either. ----
Well, my point is looks are subjective. Although I agree some of what you said, I am sure there will be a lot 2014 nismo fans out there still. Just like when the 370 just came out, the 350 guys called it a joke, a catfish a whatever but we still love it. Opinions are fine but no need to bash on the 2014 nismo.
09 PW 370z Nismo | K&N Drop Ins | HKS Hi Power | Berk HFCs | Work Meister S1 3P | Project Kics R40 Neo Chrome Lug Nuts | KW V1 | SPC rear camber arms/toe bolts | Southbend Stage 3 daily clutch | Southband 19Ib Steel Flywheel | ZSpeed CSC
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote