View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 09:54 AM   #45 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut_N_Much View Post
I'm interested,
That is a bada$$ bumper! Has the mounting points under the head lights been re-enforced with CF? Can you post some inside pictures of the bumper, mainly around the light area.

I want to buy this but if the head light mounting points haven't improve since that bumper in Glockworks picture, I would request a Carbon Fiber weave be used around those areas on mine.

Love to see some inside pics !!! Thanks brother.

We have installed few here without any issue. Glokwork didn't buy from us but from someone else and have no idea how it was stored and what happened with it but it needed some body work

CF won't be possible but these fit nicely as in the pic on the first page which we installed ourself with normal paint job bodywork. We are not drilling the holes for the lights as its better by painter to do it according to the car

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote