View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 02:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mozen
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z PW M6
Mozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, today was a big big day. Got the pieces on the car, realised they wont fit due to a lack of space behind them where they were in the corners. Solution was to cut them up and on the spot fiberglas some new bends into them which took some time to get right. They are not pretty or perfect but you know what, they work, and i did the work myself from start to finish.

I am very proud of how they turned out and id actually like to thank Stillen for having poor customer service because if they had not blown me off id have never attempted this myself.

CHECK OUT POST 2 FOR PICTURES!!

Last edited by Mozen; 08-31-2013 at 02:10 PM.
Mozen is offline   Reply With Quote