View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 05:04 PM   #81 (permalink)
1st
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Platinum Z
1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggins3377 View Post
Update............. Nah I'm kidding!! Called customer affairs three times today, had to leave a message each time. Gonna be honest customer service at Nissan N.A is terrible. Not only are the ignorant about their cars they make promises and don't pull through on them. Awful!!!

Now I'm in a terrible spot, the part needed isn't at any dealer in Ohio, so they'll have to overnight it from another state. With the holiday on Monday they won't be able to order it until Tuesday. They quoted 9 hours of labor so my guess is they take two days to get the work done. Oh and I'm only in Columbus next Tuesday and Wednesday so that means I'll have to wait another whole week to get my car back.
But is it being covered under warranty?
1st is offline   Reply With Quote