View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 12:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
andre12031948
Banned

Drives: 08 350z black 6m/t
andre12031948 has a spectacular aura aboutandre12031948 has a spectacular aura aboutandre12031948 has a spectacular aura about
Default I can't believe this is real

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Killer View Post
At the moment I have F.I. LTH and CBE, stillen g3, jwt clutch and flywheel, nst pulley on the way, zex kit upgrading to 150 shot. I have 18inch rims with drag radials which I think if I get a smaller size that might help my traction. I got the whiteline diff bushings. I'm thinking of getting a rear sway bar undecided on that as well as on the 3.9 gears with quaife diff.

That's terrible on the 14 sec times but it takes practice for guys to get it right.
You claim to have a very heavily modified car, yet you don't understand the simple basics.???

"smaller size tires" help my traction??? Same as narrower tires help traction. As you reduce the amount of rubber on the ground, you reduce the traction. Doesn't matter how you reduce it.

ALL heavily modified cars like yours use stock gears. I won't tell you why because you SHOULD know that! Going from 3:70 to 3:90 gears just doesn't make much sense anyway. High h.p. cars can only run the 1/4 with slicks. ALL slicks & most if not all drag radials are between 15" & some to 17". Most slick cars run 15"-16" wheels as long as they clear the breaks & of course the tires most likely be smaller in circumference than stock. That would bring your "ratio" to around 3:90 anyway. I'm sure you don't understand that either .

I DON'T tell you this as a put down, I tell you this because I find it hard to believe your posts & I'm not going to continue with them.

Oh, don't all Z's come with sway bars? Now I'm not sure about the rear? Anyway sway bars help when cornering not drag racing.

Last edited by andre12031948; 08-29-2013 at 01:05 PM.
andre12031948 is offline   Reply With Quote