View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 02:58 AM   #30 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Asked about a month ago how much it would be to get one to me in the states and they replied that they weren't gonna ship any for a while because it was too expensive. If there is gonna be a group buy please pm me the special pricing and details for a CF accented one and I'm down, I've been wanting this for a while.

I survived Zdayz 2013... (barely)
Yes one guy ordered and when FedEx came to pick and give us a quote. Almost had a heart attack 1100$ but trust me didn't hit the guy and just thanked him for his time

Now we will sending 4-5 pieces in FRP by sea picked up from Arizona or shipped anywhere in USA for additional shipping. For CF accent one maybe next time

Price will be 750$

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote