View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 09:35 AM   #2780 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafPR View Post
I'm going with the CBE 12" resonators... I am thinking to order also the HFC (non resonator), but my main concern is the car warranty...
Any experience on changing stock CATS to aftermarket HFC???? You think i will have no issues in case I need to take the car for warranty?
I previously had my G37 Coupe(sold) serviced with Full FI catback paired with RHFCs by Infiniti and never had them question a thing.

With my Nismo, my local Nissan dealer doesn't as well. Its not the "terms of the warranty" that will void it, its the actual person you deal with at the Service Dept @ the dealer. I've never had any issues though, I would say well over half of the 350's they've seen are heavily modified so they're used to it.

99% of the time they're more appreciative of the sound/fitment/quality of the FI exhaust then anything
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel

Last edited by 1cleanZ; 08-27-2013 at 09:40 AM.
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote