View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 05:58 PM   #16 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0velMan View Post
Ehhh I'd say it's worth it if you can pick it up for less than $500.

It's good for between 12 and 15 WHP easily. It can support in excess of 325WHP with accompanying mods.

Also looks really good. But if you want that aftermarket exhaust sound, look elsewhere.
i can back up everything you have said so far about the nismo exhaust being a nismo owner, it is quieter than a stock G37 exhaust but it is like an aftermarket exhaust in the same sense that its true dual and flows well

i think the nismo 370z exhaust could be made into a good exhaust, 2.5in H-pipe(so it matches the mid-pipe), and top speed/aam/custom axle backs but that wouldnt be worth the money imo

a custom H-pipe would cost at least $250 and axle backs will cost at least $100 assuming you find an exhaust shop that will do it for that cheap, so you would be looking at $850 max for a nismo exhaust and modifying it and for that kind of money, you can get a top speed exhaust which is true dual with an X-pipe and it will have titanium burnt tips and save $200 on top of that
luigi90210 is offline   Reply With Quote