View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 08:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by olddudesrule View Post
I didn't measure it like you did (smart move) before I installed adjustable rear arms and toe bolts. That said, when I got to the alignment shop, I was -1.6 left and -0.6 right. After the alignment, I was -1.6/-1.5. The toe was more of an issue at .95/1.20 before, but readjusted back to min spec of .10/.10. I probably aided in the toe mis-adjustment when I installed the toe bolts. I don't think the springs were to blame as much.
Yeah and the camber was prob like that because the arms could be set anywhere from the factory. Are your bolts eccentric or is it a lockout kit? I'm assuming eccentric because you said you adjusted toe and didn't buy toe arms. I guess adding just a bolt not allowing toe adjustment would not be a good think unless someone lucky that toe would be perfect.