View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 04:54 PM   #329 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meulen View Post
If I wanted to go with red halo's, what's the consensus on which ones to get?

I really want to try this! I'm going to attempt this over the winter with the help of my neighbor who owns a shop here in Chicago. Can't wait to see how this turns out on my 40th!
Putting a set of these in right now, they are red and use the same resistors as the XB's. They are white and resin sealed. When I get done tomorrow I'll post a pick of them.. I have had a set of COB's on my car for 2 years now with no issues. But I am switching to XB's (not in red).

You will want to wire them to a switch some were. Johny Law will give you a ticket driving around with red halos on.

LED Angel Eye Headlight Accent Lights - COB | LED Angel Eyes | Accent Lighting | Super Bright LEDs
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote