Thread: Fob Fail
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 02:07 PM   #20 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mine has a silver ring at the bottom too?

this reminds me of the TUMI wallet review where someone was complaining about how the emblem's black color wears off.

been using mine for like a year and no such thing happening.

my Z fob looks brand new still, even after 4yrs.
mine is a 2009 and my one key fob has never left my safe , the other that i keep on me at all times has a small couple nicks on the nissan emblem from be dropping them or leaning against pool tables and bars lol and before people speculate i drink and drive my Z i do not. i dont take my Z to the bars based on not trusting drunks leaving the bars touching or hitting the Z. i have a bar car for that and DD's lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote