View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 09:09 AM   #14 (permalink)
schrute
Track Member

Drives: my z every day
schrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura about

I forgot to put in the first post that after the deal was done and we were going over the delivery checklist there was a 2 1/2" scratch in the passenger door that was pretty deep but wasn't noticeable before they washed and detailed it (the car was dirty from a recent rain when we test drove it). The deal was done and the car was the only PG on the lot - I was already emotionally attached LOL. I wasn't happy about the scratch of course but they assured me that their paint guy could fix it.

I have to give the dealer and their paint guy credit. If I didn't show you where the scratch was and if the light wasn't just so you would never find it. The guy pretty much made it disappear.

Sucks that I have two door dings since then on the driver door. I park out away from everyone whenever possible and my car is still an idiot magnet apparantly. I'll get the dings fixed probably but with my luck they'll be back before long.

second skin | mr works | fast intentions | ssr | eibach | hotchkis | spc | toyo | bluebatmobile | v-led | jwt | ventureshield | tinted tails