View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 08:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
schrute
Track Member

Drives: my z every day
schrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura about

I've seen only 3 Z34's (besides mine) around town (Salt Lake City).

First one (not one of the three) was at the auto show a year ago when the Z was brand new. Sat in it (PW) and fell in love.

First one on the road was in Ft. Union a few months ago, black on black - looked fantastic!

Right after I bought mine I saw another black on black in late August (could be the same car I guess) but this one also had a tint strip across the top of the windshield. 21st South and I-15 by the Home Depot and Best Buy. Was that anyone here?

Third one was yesterday by the Del Taco (7-11 and Del Taco, I need to eat better) on 3200 W and 201. PW/Sport pulled up behind me at a light, gave him a thumbs up out the window and got one back. I really like the PW, ever since that auto show.

It's cool to see another Z34 on the road but it's also cool that there isn't that many. I get looks and thumbs up all the time. I come out of stores and find people checking out the Z. Gas fillups usually come with a conversation with somebody.

I'd be checking it out too if it wasn't mine. I still peek in the garage just to have a look. Love this car!

second skin | mr works | fast intentions | ssr | eibach | hotchkis | spc | toyo | bluebatmobile | v-led | jwt | ventureshield | tinted tails