View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 04:02 PM   #22 (permalink)
P's_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Zeta
P's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond repute

Used speed shine yesterday, was kind in a hurry so i used it after washing my car while still wet and was drying it. Surface feels more smooth though i do see some traces of streaks, but not a whole lot. Not sure if it was that i used too much or because i applied while the car was still wet. I did used a microfiber towel to go all over the car again after drying(to buff out the speed shine)

Guys,

What are your thoughts regarding applying speed shine after washing the car while still wet? Should i dry the car first, then apply speed shine with a MF towel? I do know that after applying speed shine i still have to buff it out.

Thanks!
P's_Z is offline   Reply With Quote