View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 09:12 PM   #16 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O_Doc View Post
I understand what you are saying, but lots of numb nuts like me depend on other people, often making minimum wage, to change their brake fluid, headlight fluid, and all kind of gizmos. Knowing this, regulators appear to have added a check to help keep Joe Walmart from making mistake that causes my car to plow into a school bus full of pandas and nuns (poor pandas).

My point was less about whether or not it is right or wrong, but more about what the motivation was.

Buy me coffee tomorrow.
I'll buy you coffee if you buy me coffee.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote