View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 08:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
P's_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Zeta
P's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer370 View Post
I used Quick Detailer in between waxes.

As for you question for Quick Wax.

Some quick Wax formulas are Hybrids of polishers and wax. make sure you read the label carefully as some have a higher compound polish mixed into them.

Quick Wax usually bonds well with your paint and lasts a little longer between washes. (That's all due to driving environment and conditions). It gives it a clean mirror finish.

Paste Wax (ie: Carnuba) will give your car a warm look, kinda like a wet look. very Deep. But it doesn't last as long.

So depending on schedule and how much time you have you can use whichever wax. Both protect your car, if you plan to wash your car all the time, Carnuba might be a way to go. If you are short on time and want to wash and go, use the Quick Waxes.

But for me, I usually like to clean and go, so I'll use a Quick Wax, then use a QD after then go.

But for times I totally spend time on the car, I'll use carnuba, then QD it for the best of both worlds.

Hope this helps.
Definitely helps, thanks!!! I wash my car weekly, and even though ill be detailing minimum 3 times a year, i would like to keep it as clean as possible
P's_Z is offline   Reply With Quote