Thread: MN Z owners...
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 06:17 PM   #250 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute

I'll tell you in person on Friday.

So it came in today and I 'worked from home'. I got it in and it made a terrible grinding sound so I took it off. I think I had the bottom of the spring too close to the 'lip'. Ok, I've done this twice I can do it again right? Haha...no. I couldn't compress the spring enough to get the top hat nut back on. So I took the pieces to a local shop and they were kind enough to put it back together for me. Shoved it in and no grind!

NEVER doing springs again...done...over...end of story!

I haven't put the camber arms on the rear yet. I'm going to let things settle and then do it I think.
2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane
Arrvaxx is offline   Reply With Quote