View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 03:24 PM   #17 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi90210 View Post
Honestly I wouldn't really bother unless you have a way to adjust vvel to take advantage of the aggressive cams. You should go forged internals, maybe even stroke the motor out to 4L using GTMs kit and add 2 34 row oil coolers and a huge radiator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
That's a $20k+ bill from GTM, with a lead time of at least a month. I think that's a little beyond the scope of what he's trying to do here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
I think at this point he'd settle for a car that runs.
What he said!

I just want to do whatever mods I can for the cheap or almost built in labor I have right now.

At this point I'm not sold on the headers, but I'll leave this thread open for future reference and if anyone can comment and give results.
But lets stay on topic