View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 11:03 AM   #34 (permalink)
1st
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Platinum Z
1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute

I will smash on you if you’re not on top of your clutch game at the light.
Pedestrians don’t get the right of way.
If you’re in the fast lane doing 65mph I will cut you off with no blinker.
If you’re a bicyclist thinking you’re a car I will crowd the plate.
If your merging on the freeway at 35mph I will go around you before you get a chance to merge.
I’m a honker. I will honk at you if you’re a threat to my Z.
At a four way stop. If two people are hesitating to go because they want to be Mr. Nice guy. I will snake your turns.
18 wheelers hauling dirt with no tarp, Cars/Trucks spewing black smoke due to maintenance issues get no respect.
I have come to realize that after being in a couple of quick/fast cars I have no patience for others.
I don’t consider myself a road bully but an aggressive drive when in aggressive cars.

I do believe in car karma. Meaning if I don’t let others merge in the time of need. My day will come when I need to and I will miss my exit. There are rules to this though. If we are going at a steady pace and you want me to slow down to let you in knowing your car has power and you’re not willing to use it. You aren’t getting in. Unless you are in a slower car of course. I make way for motorcycles.
1st is offline   Reply With Quote