View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 11:12 PM   #93 (permalink)
G37sHKS
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 G37S Coupe 7AT
G37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond repute

Update!

Before posting anything I would really like to specially thank
SAM@GTM
Mike@GTM

And thank you all for support

After going back and forth with Sam and Mike about housing, we end up with a major upgrade.. GTX Turbos + .86 AR housing. I know Im late but better late than never right?

Mike doesn't recommend .64 AR for GTX at all because they will limit the efficient of the GTX before they even wake up. That being said, they will still have fast spool as GT series with .64 AR if not even better and this is just what I want

Now. Mike is asking what turbos do i need. GTX2863R or GTX2867R. Decision decision decision. any recommendations?

For 7AT owners. Do Not Boost Your 7AT without Flex Plate Upgrade Available from GTM, why? here the proof. I didn't even notice any difference in drivability so we all will think the flex plate is just fine right?

Im glad I took it off before it ruin my entire car.

As you can see. the crack is everywhere LOL

You can order the Flex Plate from here
GTM Motorsports*::*AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION*::*GTM RE7 HD FLEX PLATE

Last but not least. The heart is taking its shape

Last edited by G37sHKS; 08-14-2013 at 01:40 AM.
G37sHKS is offline   Reply With Quote