Thread: Love tonight
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
dainedazz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09' SR 6MT Z34
dainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeZ34 View Post
So as I was going to Albertson's with my girlfriend (so she can drop off the movie we rented at the redbox) I parked about 20 ft away from the entrance with my hazards on because she's just running in to drop it off. First two guys walked by seems like they're in their 20's and the guys goes "OH S**T I love the way that a 370Z looks! Oh my god look at that (while hitting his friend on the arm). That put a smirk on my face and then there was a couple walking out of the store that seems like their in their 40 or 50's and the wife goes "oh honey that is a nice looking Porsche!" and the husband goes "uhhh....that's a Nissan" and I sorta just laughed out loud in my car. And last another couple walks by (note it was a bf/gf thing) and seems like their in their 18 or young 20's and the guys goes "oh that faggot with the FairladyZ sign on his car and Nismo plate frames think he is all JDM" and obviously I put the FairladyZ sign up because I love the heritage of this car and how it strikes up convo's between people and just uniqueness and the Nismo plates were free from dealership and their better than the stock dealership plates with their names on there LOL. But anyways, after he said that I asked "so....what do you drive big shot?" and he goes "none of your business while his girlfriend is saying "a piece of s**t civic passed down from his mom." I don't know, I love tonight and the compliments that I got and also how that kid just got owned by his gf and his own comment.
lmao @ the last part. its funny how people hate on what they cant have. real talk.

enjoy the car man, i know you love the compliments as much as we all do
DaineZ' Rosalena | Kenwood | Pioneer | 3M | 180 Custom | Stillen | Z1 | Fast Intentions | Setrab | Eibach | Varis | UpRev | TEIN | UAM | Amuse | Bride | Southbend | WORK | TWM | BFGoodrich | Robispec | TAKATA | GTSPEC | Instagram @johndainez
dainedazz is offline   Reply With Quote