View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 03:28 PM   #354 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Update:

Its been a month since the SC install with COGs & 928 impeller, Return fuel system. So far so good, no issues except my ARF Guage is jumping all over. Under constant speed it settles at 14/14.5. I think were the bung was welded may have been a bad spot, also I should have drilled the hole for the bung then grind down the lip that would be exposed inside the exhaust. The excess bung may be causing the turbulence around the sensor.

I have not shredded any belts so far. The brace is keeping the SC from flexing to much under load. So far all is well. Plan on retuning this winter..

Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote