View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 01:12 PM   #329 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM'08_350Z View Post
Well just got the call from my tuner, the car feels great and very responsive but the results unfortunately for my particular Z were the same. I do not have a graph yet so I need to travel up there to SA and start making some serious decisions about going FI or just a different route.
Numbers the Same as in 309whp 269wtq. The only difference I see in the charts the climate conditions. When I hit 322whp 267wtq the temp. was at 72 degrees Fahrenheit and the previous dyno run and today's the temperature is and was at over 90 degrees fahrenheit.
Same dyno too? Temps can easily account for the power difference. Torque is showing up though. 269lbft a lot for 309whp. On VHR's, we don't see 270lbft unless someone is over 330whp. Is it a dynojet?

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote