View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 10:29 AM   #22 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
Why in the world would anybody bring a gun into this situation? Flip 'em off? OK. Tell 'em to go fuque themselves? Go for it. Even think about pulling out a gun? You deserve to shoot yourself.

I'm a gun owner and a proponent of a literal interpretation of the 2nd Amendment but this kind of behavior is inexcusable.
the guy should have done what i did recently after a friend (part time cop) told me residents were complaining that i fly around my neighborhood. i only got mad because i dont speed (much) more than the limits and they think i do because the car is loud and looks fast no matter what.

soooo to make myself feel better i now go the exact speed limit or slower than 30 mph but now just at very high revs in 2nd gear with straight pipes. i'll give em more to complain about.

see no gun needed unless the backfires here and there count as gunshots lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote