View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 12:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
wdkwang
Track Member

Drives: slidewayz
wdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Why can't you tell the dealer, hey, my car is DRIPPING oil? That's a completely different problem. And you can't test for it really, just have to look for oil
Let me give you 2 of the most recent examples why I don't want to deal with them, and this just from last month. I went in thinking I had a oil consumption issue. They did an compression test and said it's fine. Topped it up with new oil on top of the old oil that's been sitting in there for 5000 miles already and obviously black (wtf?). Couldn't even just take of the underpanel to inspect the engine which would've shown oil grime everywhere. Also, went in to get my USB port replaced cause it was faulty. iPhone keeps connecting and disconnecting every second. They said they'd order the part from Nissan. Fast forward 3 weeks later after a "backorder" and they say the part is in and to bring in the car. I go to pick it up 6 hours later and the guy said it's been replaced and that the cable I used was faulty and shorted out the USB port. Right there is another red flag. I specifically left a brand new genuine Apple USB cable in the console for them to test it out and they said it was faulty, my f0kin @ss. Also, they didn't even replace the USB port. I know because the vinyl wrap that's sortve loose on the knee support pads was left unfazed from how I left it.
Not only are dealerships a stealership, I see them now more than ever as a shitlership.
/rant

I'll go back to the dealer if I still have a leak in a couple/few months. I'll diagnosis it myself with the UV leak detector. Then, take my car to them with documentations on a silver platter basically saying "Hey I have a leak. Here's photographs to prove it. Don't ******** me. Get it done and actually do it." That's how I see things actually getting done. Long story short, I hate dealerships. I also used to work for 2 other dealerships in the past.
Powerhouse Amuse | K&N Typhoon Intakes | MotorDyne ART Pipes | Borla Catback Exhaust | B&M Short Shifter | Intake Ducts | Ichiba 25mm F/R Spacers | Carbon Fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap | Tints | 10000k HIDs | Vtak, yo!
wdkwang is offline   Reply With Quote