View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 09:46 AM   #632 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeZee View Post
Thanks to FPEnvy for mentioning months back at a Cars and Coffee event, I was able to re-index my driver window in the parking lot at work this morning after Googling the steps involved. I had shut the car off and it went half way down, not good on a day calling for rain later.

So the question to you all, is this a sign my battery needs replaced? Or was it just a fluke that it happened?

TIA!
-Rick
did you by chance sit on or have your keys in a weird spot where the unlock button was held? since we have the feature of auto roll down windows by holding the unlock button that could be the reason they were down. i have randomly been in close enough proximity and rolled down my windows partially.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote