Thread: The Golf Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 09:14 AM   #82 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
So, I demo'd some clubs over the weekend: TaylorMade RocketBladez, Callaway Razr X, Ping G25 (I think), and a Mizuno.

I think I am going to go with the TaylorMade, but the Callaway felt good as well. I was too tired by the time I got to the Mizuno, hit a few good shots then couldn't do anything... The Ping's felt the worst, and everyone I've talked to have had nothing, but bad things to say about the Ping irons.

Anyone have the RocketBladez? Wondering what the real difference between them and the RocketBladez Max is. Doesn't seem like much when I look online.

I'm gonna head to an outdoor range and demo the clubs in more realistic conditions though, because normally I hit a six iron 170-180ish and in Golfsmith I was hitting it consistently 187-196 (a couple over 200 , but were offline). So, I'm not sure if I was just getting that much more distance going from really old TaylorMade Firesole's to the new club, graphite to steel shaft, or if the system wasn't set on the correct club.

Either way, I'm for the weather to start cooling down and playing more golf!
sooooo you tested all those irons and didnt even think to grab a set of titleist irons?

go grab a set of AP2's and thank me later.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote