View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 06:25 AM   #59 (permalink)
MrAurora
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nismo 370z PW M6
MrAurora is just really niceMrAurora is just really niceMrAurora is just really niceMrAurora is just really niceMrAurora is just really nice

Update for those interested or experiancing this same issue:

I called Nissan consumer affairs (the number listed in the warranty booklet) and had them pull up the book and read the powertrain section on the phone with me. We had same book which was a pleasant surprise ! Was expecting an different version with exclusions in it but i digress... The powertrain section says "all internal parts except those listed in the not covered section" under transmission coverage. He read the not covered section aloud and it says NOTHING about excluding the slave and that it's covered. He gave me a case number and contact info. I then called the dealer and the gods were kind to me. The Bob-inator was on vacation and i was transferred to a woman who knew her stuff. To make a long story short, she thinks its in the nissan computer wrong because the slave in our cars is not dedicated, its integrated with the throwout bearing and therefor part of the powertrain and should be covered. So as of right now i am scheduled to have the work done under the powertrain warranty on thursday.

Last edited by MrAurora; 08-06-2013 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Typo
MrAurora is offline   Reply With Quote