View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 06:42 PM   #17 (permalink)
Amuse370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 PW Fairlady Z
Amuse370z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
I suspect that your tires are probably bald? anyway you want to ease off the line in our cars and allow grip to build otherwise the VDC will limit you every time
Nope, the car only has 13xx km on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akbubba47 View Post
Honestly, I drive with vdc off regardless of the weather because I consider myself a very experienced driver. So, of I do start to lose traction, I find it easier for me to gain control with my experience vs having the computer fighting me to control it. But if you have to ask this question, leave the vdc on lol.
Believe it or not, I am actually capable of gaining control back...under settings where I expect it to happen.

What I am worried about is having the car slip at times and places where I least expect it and catches me off guard.

I downshifted to 3rd today, braked a little past the pedestrian line and then took a hard left today with a Pontiac tailing me and the green left turn arrow was turning yellow. I heard the tires screech at that point, I was going pretty fast, I just don't know what the limit is before the car will spin out.
Amuse370z is offline   Reply With Quote