View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 10:07 PM   #824 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
This is a multi-site (14 of them) environment and each is a manufacturing facility and they are all big and complex. I am working with the planning/scheduling team and the lead guy is "resistant". It was not an issue in the early stages, but now it is going to become very problematic.

Holding onto information, acting dense, not doing any prototyping on his own, communicating negativity up the chain, etc. etc. -- are all part of the behavior. Everyone else understands this huge thing we have put together but one guy, and he is the key. And he has the ear of the demand management director...

I have had enough of being a broken record.

This ends tomorrow. We are having a clandestine meeting with the executive team and I get to spend 4 hours laying out the well-crafted (thank you) solution that I have been working with this guy on for months. They are going to love it or fire me because I am afraid of my filter being out of commission as I present tomorrow.

We'll see...

I've know a few people with broken filters. It's either hilarious or disastrous!

Are you going to mention the resistance you've been working through?

Clandestine? Does the resisting party not know of the meeting?
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub