View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 12:46 PM   #18 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

I just swapped out base brakes with Sport Calipers and Spec R springs and the same thing happened to the car when I was done. We topped off the brake fluid the disconnected the (-) terminal on the battery for 45min to reset the ECU. The lights went away, then came back. The car was driven for a wile and the lights went off on there own. I never touched the wheel sensors during my work, I have no idea why the lights came on, I think the ECU just needed time to learn the new setting it is getting from the new input from the sensors.

Now we have the E-Brake light coming on when we shift from 3rd to 4th gear. Crazy Cars these Z's.

Everything in the manuals points to ABS wheel sensors. For the Slippery/VDC dash lights. The tire pressure light probably means they damaged one of your TPS senors when the removed the tires. Most shops can reset the TPS to your car. Dealer charges 25 to 50 to reset them depending on the dealer being a good one or crap.

Not the first Time: E Brake, then VDC & Traction indicator stayed lit after hill SF climb

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 08-04-2013 at 12:52 PM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote