View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 09:27 AM   #2712 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
thats exactly!!!! what i felt... i was like all this car does is eat money when i got home from work today i opened up the hood and the trunk and i was just staring at the car and i was like i am a moron if i let some dude get this and he didnt even break a sweat.... all those months of headaches and waiting the next owner wouldnt even know how special some of the parts are...

staring at the top secret parts and amuse titan bar made me drool.....
Good man !!!! Glad you came to your senses brother. Most people drive down to a shop and have them do the work and claim they built there car. Only a few can say they have built there car like you have, it would be a shame to see all that hard work go to some one else. Drive the sh!t out of her and enjoy.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote