View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 10:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
I appreciate this thread...I'm trying to save money on a winter tire setup and have no desire to spend $360 for TPMS sensors. Hell, I've driven for 13 years without a pressure monitoring system...
You know, you've hit the nail on the head. All this gimick does is send you into a slight panic whenever it illuminates on the dash. What ever happened to just checking the pressure every couple of weeks. What a lazy generation we have become reliant on nonsensical gadgetry to validate our nervous existence.

There must be a code to shut that damn thing off. Waste of money, these "sensors". Tsk tsk. I mean for Gods sakes, three of my four cars have these ridiculous things.
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote