View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 08:48 AM   #23 (permalink)
Spikuh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370z
Spikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by voegelin View Post
Oh guys. Bad night.

Driving home with a buddy and decided to show him how cool my car was. Of course that was a mistake, because while my car may be cool, it reacts badly to an idiot behind the wheel (me).

Took a left turn slow then nailed it with (please don't laugh at me) traction off. Went way wide, way fast. Got off the gas too fast, snapped the other way too fast, lost it. Went over the median sideways.

Damage report:

Two driver side airbags deployed (I have no idea why, I just hit a median with my wheels). One of those airbags is inside the seat lining, so the seat is all torn apart.
Crunched Rays rear rim (not salvageable)
Rear wheel is bent about 10 degrees inwards at the bottom
No body or underside damage as far as i can tell

I think that's it.

Will this cost me my life's savings?

Now I am going to go to sit in a corner in a fetal position while rocking back and forth, crying and sucking my thumb.
That darned VDC has struck again!!!!!

At least you are ok. This is the second Z accident I have woken up to this morning.

Drive safe people!!!
Spikuh is offline   Reply With Quote