Thread: MN Z owners...
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 09:46 PM   #242 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrvaxx View Post
The FI countdown begins tomorrow!

Ordered (or will with cash in hand tomorrow) my Swift R-specs, spacers, and FI w/18" resonators from Mr. 1cleanZ himself!

Tonight I am swapping out my map bulbs for red LEDs. I might have to use orange but we'll see. Three from superbrightleds.com were only $12 with shipping so, meh. Next week will be springs and spacers then November (ugh! Haha) will be Fast Intentions goodness. Not sure I can wait until November to do -something- so I am sure an oil cooler is in my fall future. >.<

See everyone tomorrow night.
Feel free to just bring a check. I don't want to carry cash around. If the check bounces, I know where to find ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrvaxx View Post
Dork!

I don't want to run with a front license place but know I will be a cop magnet. So I want to put a smoke cover over at least the front. But MN is pretty anal about that too. Grrr. I'm going to try it at least.
I never ran a front plate on my G ...and won't on my Z. Just act dumb when getting pulled over and say the car never had one, and you didn't know where to mount it. Most cops won't mess with a "classy" or a "non-riced" out car. They show quite a bit of respect for guys that don't drive around like idiots too.
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote