View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 10:44 AM   #267 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
haha yeaaaaa he has that issue with more people than just you.
I think the "issue" is that he has big clients. Like Crawford performance and other big names I cannot recall at the moment. Pretty sure his "etuning" takes a back seat which is fine when you have high paying customers actually sending you cars from a great distance. It is just frustrating. All I need is an ETA or a "im working on some adjustments" heck even a go eff yourself would be good so that I can make arrangements elsewhere.

His last response was..."Its time we meet up and tune for real power on a dyno"...he then asked some additional questions.

He hasn't responded yet so I am dead in the water wondering if I will get an etune for full throttle and boost or if im going to have to wait for him to come down here and dyno tune for it. I do NOT care either I just want to know what to expect.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote