View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 05:56 PM   #112 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by red2010z View Post
well if that is the case why didn't the MOD step in and give him the option to post a pic with the item or delete the post.

I don't know if it is required. But if it is not it should be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
It looks to be one of those things that's "required" but not enforced.
Trips is usually quickly on top of it, making sure the forum rules are met. I think this may have gotten out of hand before he, or another forum member, had a chance to say something.

Personally I set my own rules and do my own due diligence. Things I look for when purchasing include, but not limited to,
  • Current, clear high res photos of the item for sale
  • Post count, join date of member, general forum participation
  • Accurate item description
  • Speed of response during communication either by PM or posts in sale thread

If these simple things are not met, I won't give the item a second look. I realize this doesn't help with the current situation but maybe it will help going forward.