View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 07:33 PM   #223 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

SOOOOOOOOOOO MANY QUOTES hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Are you planning on putting on a turbo blanket?

Also, are you using Ecutek for the boost control?
Probably going to pass on the blanket. They have pros and cons.

And Ecutek will eventually be used for boost control. Right now its just on there for data logging and tuning. John told me scaled traction control and...hold on to your hat...speed density tuning is right around the corner. I cannot WAIT to ditch these MAF sensors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by italy3541 View Post
I seriously cant wait to see it in person.... mad props to you for doing this build!!!!!!
Thanks a lot bud. Really hope I can get another tune from John tomorrow so that we can step a bit more into boost. Right now anything past 60-70% throttle still bogs. He has been busy this week and so have I so progress hasn't been through the roof but I am VERY pleased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Exactly. It's always so more impressive when you just order a bunch of parts and build the damn thing yourself. I wish I had the skill set to say, "I'm going to boost my car. I need a turbo and some pipe."
Well believe me I am certainly not in that category either. I understand how it all works and what is good on paper...but when it comes to the doing part that is all Pat. Im mostly an extra set of hands for working on the car....I have learned a TON of stuff from this project. Easily the most fun and educational summer I have ever had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
bro.. LOL I could have told you that! lol same **** happened to me at first...
I actually have to be really careful on base when driving the NISMO... because I will spin the tires and the cops on base realllllly frown on that
Haha Im sure the cops love that...I cant even keep my car quiet around them now so its interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O&G View Post
Way to step off the beaten path.... keep the progress coming!
Thanks for the kind words brother! We will certainly keep the updates coming. We have ALOT of stuff still planned..including a recent idea formed today to mess with the stock rear bumper to make that single exhaust look more natural and add a BIG rear diffuser. Similar to the lotus exige rear.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote