View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 07:12 PM   #221 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted_mx5 View Post
Update for you guys. Traction will be more of an issue then I thought. The only car I can compare this too, driving wise, is a C6 corvette ZR1. A ZR1 wants to bury you, that's it's goal in life, in second you gently roll the throttle and think "Oh I'll have some more" All of sudden you're 50-75% throttle, in boost and sideways. This Z is exactly like that. We've been working the tuning out and slowly getting more and more psi. Today I was on a straight road, squeeze the throttle gently, thought "Let's go a bit faster" all of a sudden I'm sideways at 6000RPM and counter steering. No idea what psi I hit, couldn't look at the gauges.
bro.. LOL I could have told you that! lol same **** happened to me at first...
I actually have to be really careful on base when driving the NISMO... because I will spin the tires and the cops on base realllllly frown on that

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote