Thread: The Golf Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 11:07 AM   #79 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I actually purchased a pretty nice Nike putter a few years ago when I started getting my golf bag back together. However, I simply don't practice with it enough. I have good spacial visualization which should help my putting, but I tend to either rush my putting or think it over too much. The main change when I switched putters was that I'm much better about not trying to putt with my arms or muscles. I use the length of my back swing to control the speed and let the club head and gravity do the work for most putts.
yup take the arms and wrist out and let the body just pendulum and the weight of the putter takes care of the rest.

right now my bag is:

Driver - taylormade R7
Hyb - some shitty one that came with my starter $200 bag
Irons - titleist AP2 712 3-PW
Wedges - cleveland CG14 52 and 60
Putter - titleist scotty cameron black: blade with heel shaft
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote