Thread: The Golf Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 10:43 AM   #74 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
That's where the booze comes in handy

The last round I played a few months ago, there was a Par 5 where I started with a nice, straight drive and then rolled a beautiful 4 iron up to the front edge of the green about 25 ft from the pin under GIR (not a terribly difficult two putt). I guess I was still a bit amped from the great second shot and blasted the uphill putt over 10 ft past the hole. Coming back downhill was another terrible putt 8 ft back below the hole. My putt for par then ended up perched on the lip and did not fall until I gave it the final tap in for a bogey. When I got back to the cart, I slammed the half empty beer that I had waiting, and said, "man, that was a nice 4 iron!" My father just chuckled and told me I needed to work on my putting. I just ignored him
i read that whole story and the only thing that stuck is that i'm pretty sure you wasted half a beer......

but yes i've been there my friend. honestly my putting got a lot better when i switched my putter early last year.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote