View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 01:27 AM   #53 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peleincubus View Post
So im assuming you won't be able negotiate down much if at all from msrp. From what I read they dropped all the Nissans down closer to invoice price so the models would show up in different groups of cars so they would compare more favorably.

I guess we will see.

Great news for me 4k more in mods is what I will tell my self haha.
as said before by a few other people, i think it has more to do with the exchange rate when it comes to the Z as the Z is exclusively made in japan and with how much the yen has come down it has made it alot cheaper for many manufacturers to produce goods for export there which would translate to the pretty significant price cut that we are now seeing on the 2014 Z compared to the 2013. having looked at the 2013 invoice price over at truecars i can already tell you that they are already well below the invoice on the 2013's with the way the 2014's are priced now on the order of around $2,000 below the invoice on a 2013 so it's kind of a question mark at this point as far as negotiating down to invoice price on the 2014's, but i will let everyone know when i get the invoice price from the dealer my 2014 is being shipped to