View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 02:28 PM   #72 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
That ratio is directly in line with the ratio of people who want a vented hood because it looks cool to people who want a correctly designed vented hood. Digi's is one of the few I've seen where the vents look like they're in the right place and shaped right.
Well, sure, I could've restated my opinion as a statement about ratios of types of owners too, and I might've done it with sharper words than that, but then the whole forums would come down on top of my head There's nothing wrong with owning/driving a sportscar just for the look-and-feel, but it starts bugging when people throw so many hours and dollars into modding the hell out it with very functional-sounding parts any have no idea whether they're functional or counter-productive...