View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 07:19 AM   #895 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Idk if this helps or hurts but I'm in Florida and I'm down for a GB on the shrouds. I need one.

On the topic of running stuff over, I hit a huge chunk of tire while on a quick cruise to make sure I wasn't leaking oil after an oil change. I still had the shroud off. I hit this thing hard, and it tore a wire under the car that affected my power steering. I didn't realize it until I had to turn off on a cloverleaf exit, it caught me by surprise and I had to struggle for a quick second to keep it on the road. I got back under the car and luckily it had just broken a plastic electrical plug, so I was able to repair it and tuck it back up there, then put the shroud on. If its not one thing it's another.

I survived Zdayz 2013... (barely)
I'll ask Joe and get back to you.