View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 07:01 AM   #68 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
Thanks, all. I'm not sure I even need a thermal camera since it's easy to test with the cooling fans running. The front most vent doesn't flow much air at all, but the one in the middle vents lots of air. That should give you guys a ball park.

Overall, I'm liking these vents especially the middle one. If you guys have Aero Jacket cut them out for you, be prepared for lots of prep work to make it look clean. The tech at the body shop did an excellent job cleaning things up and adding additional reinforcements. It should be further improved once grills are added.

( Click to show/hide )

I wouldn't get Aero Jacket to make the hood for me after seeing what they gave you to work with. Your tech did a great job cleaning up their work. Looks great!