View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 02:05 PM   #60 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
Omg dude I'm talking about the turns, not your happy factor in your pants. You need G's plan and simple to fuel starve. The dragon has no turns like a track, period.

Here I can hold about 80-85, not that much G's, no idea of fuel starve.
( Click to show/hide )

Here I can hold 110-115, much more G's, much easier time to starve.
( Click to show/hide )

photo image_zpsfdd84fd0.jpg
haha geez someone doesnt like jokes. i set that all up for a fast and furious joke. dont pop a blood vessel

you may just have a bad fuel pump or something if you had fuel starve at low G's. i'd say look into it.

as for the dragon if you take it on at speed then i think it becomes quite like a track but probably harder than most. might not be as fast but the turns come much faster and some are really tight. plus you only have 1 lane to use not a whole width of a track......oh yea and cops. difficulty seems to fall in favor of the dragon here lol 11 miles - 318 turns. how many does your track have
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote