View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 07:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonV View Post
Very tempting DE! GTM's kit looks cool, produce more power and according to specs and blogs, is more fuel efficient.

My only concern is the car's warranty. I will lose it, in the powertrain, after the mod and Stillen's 3years/36months optional warranty for up to $8,000 is kinda cool.

Thanks for the recommendation.
Are you having the dealership do the install? If not then even with the Stillen they will throw a fit.

Best option, with either Stillen or GTM (or any forced induction) is to get to know your dealer. Find out what they will or won't warranty if you go boost, I was lucky and was able to get almost anything replaced on my car while my warranty still existed until 3 years. There are good and bad dealerships, just have to find the right one.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote