View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 11:56 PM   #5378 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepro View Post
I agree with all of that but I would not risk it... It is going to go with that type of use and that is a classic symptom of the CSC sticking... I have boiled fluid in both systems in many cars never had a clutch pedal stick it gets really soft but never stuck... Regardless the OP would do some CSC research and get a zspeed CSC in there and the clutch and flywheel while your at it. Love my zspeed/ south bend setup. Talk to joe at zspeed he had great knowledge of the z clutch system.
Good advice. Joe at Z-Speed is a great guy. Tell him what you're doing with the car and he will set you up with exactly what you need.