View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 01:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
coolvans1988
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 370z PW A/T
coolvans1988 is a name known to allcoolvans1988 is a name known to allcoolvans1988 is a name known to allcoolvans1988 is a name known to allcoolvans1988 is a name known to allcoolvans1988 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickTurnon View Post
I have the short tails now, and the only reason I havent purchased the midpipe is the sound will be too loud.

I live at an apartment complex and they already are pissed some mornings when I leave for work at 5am.

I love the gains, but i would recommend getting the midpipe and then either keeping the stock exhaust and get different tips, or keep the short tails but add another set of resonators to keep the drone down.

I asked Khoi in terms on pairing the set, here is his response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoi@AAMComp View Post
Do the short tails sound louder with the s-line midpipe vs stock?
Honestly the volume doesn't really get louder, the exhaust note just changes a bit, and during idle you can really hear that you have a full catback. Essentially with both you'll have a straight pipe catback, thus the gains. The 2.5" h-pipe (true dual) design is really where you see the gains on non-nismos

Does the s-line midpipe have a better control on the drone?

Over stock? I wouldn't say so, without any mufflers in the system the drone is going to be there
coolvans1988 is offline   Reply With Quote