View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 08:24 AM   #62 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
Well, to offer my 2 cents I'd have to hear it, but I'll offer this point to compare and contrast.

Ever see a honda with a black rear bumper (the rest of the car not being painted black, or perhaps being a motley of unpainted, ill fitting parts), and it is not the appearance of the car that is so bad, its the sounds it produces?

the BUURRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZ THBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZBRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPZZZZZZZZZMM MMMMM.

It's in a key that makes your ear drums bleed and forces one to wonder how much faster the noisemaker could possibly be as a result of making that ******* skulldrilling sound.

If your car is is producing sounds in that ball park... well... yeah, possibly.

( Click to show/hide )
But we here forgive you because its a Z

Anyway, maybe 'cause I'm a car guy, I can tolerate a wide range of exhaust notes (although we all know tuning those notes turns out to be a real musical endeavor -- see further the praise heaped on the LFA for making magical noises at full tilt).

But the random shocks to the system from too much bass vibrating the offending car, the ground, and the ******* walls of buildings in the periphery. That's probably very rarely appreciated...

well i mean mine isnt a sony tuned "instrument" like a LFA (actually been next to one at cars and coffee for a mini rev off) but it's far from some universal muffler a ricer just straps on a honda lol

my sig shows my exhaust set-up

sadly though i got a weird look yesterday when i pulled up to a light playing asking alexandria. not sure if it was because of the screaming or the lyrics being....

( Click to show/hide )
I knew when I first saw you,
You'd fuck like a whore!

324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote